Friday 30 April 2010

Flippers or a worldradio? Special price for you my friend!

Sometimes I think "what the heck am I doing?!", but as often I think "can´t wait". So I guess I can´t wait to do what the heck I´m going to do...

We´ve set the date for departure to the beginning of july, but as we already changed it a dozen times and the to do list Hampus wrote in reality is as twice as long I´m not so sure. I hope we know when we´ve done the least of the most we´ve got to do. That will be good for our buget too, somehow it´s not as good as we thought it was. (On bad days we ask ourselves if it´s even possible.) Tomorrow there´s a marin yardsale at the sailingclub and we hope to raise some money to spend on other marinestuff. So if you e.g. need an oven, a vhf, flippers or a worldradio, see you there!

On the wishlist there´s, among other things, a Rutland 913 windcharger (to be mounted in the mizzen mast) and something to supplement it with, a tow generator perhaps, there´s no room for solar power. We´ll see, it´s expensive and I dare guess we´re not going to find it at the yardsale.

It´s about now I realise why most people start planning for a trip like this more than six months before departure. But hey, we´re not like most people, whatever that means...

With two months until departure,
Lotta

3 comments:

  1. Mary af Rövarhamn2 May 2010 at 08:58

    Attans, vi missade er loppis. Nästa söndag är det vår tur. Då är det dags för båtloppis i Lagunen. Börjar kl 10. Kom och fynda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack för tipset! Vi har bokat ett bord och hoppas på att bli av med innehållet i alla lådor vi just nu kör omkring med i bilen. De har nog hängt med i en 70 mil... Och snart ska vi tömma lägenheten så utrymmet behövs till annat. Vi ses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ännu en bra blogg jag missat, vad pysslar jag med egentligen (inte seglar jag mer än vid brygga just nu, tiden går fort ändå)

    Kul att se att någon mer tar sats med kort startsträcka. Se nu till att inte bli vansinniga på kuppen, utan låt bara tamparna glida loss sådär snyggt i juni och bara flyt iväg. Resten ordnar sig sen :) Vi syns där ute!

    ReplyDelete