Sunday 10 October 2010

How to kill a morning...

..in the middle of no where, something like 50.38,10700 N 007.18.74600 W. The genoa hallyard broke and down came the sail. It´s not a very pleasant sail today either, bumpy and messy. Standing at the bow sprit it´s a merry-go-round. If you´re sea sick like Hampus it´s hard even standing as far out as the main mast. But we managed to use the hallyard for the jib and get the sail back up in the boat and back in the role. Now I´m inside changing all my wet clothes after "going round with the merry". So this is our first 24 hours at sea. Still doing about 6.5 knots with genoa and mizzen.

Yesterday, before we left, I found my bikini top hanging in the saloon. How come it´s hanging here?, I asked confused. Then I looked at Hampus who smiled and got he message. It´s for motivation! I´m looking at it right now with a smile on my face.

/Lotta

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, bra trick med bikiniöverdelen : ) Håll ut! Vi tänker på er!

    ReplyDelete