Tuesday 1 June 2010

This is why it´s so hard.

The flat´s sold and we´re now living onboard Ingeborg. It´s been a horrible few days when I´ve asked myself if I´ve made the right decision to sell the flat, just to remind myself it doesnt matter anymore because the flat´s sold and there´s no going back.

This is why it so hard. Every morning I wake up, I go to the window and I see this. Every afternoon I come home and I see this. The ocean, the sky. For me, to be blessed to live like this, it´s freedom.



















Now I hope I can find a different kind of freedom. The ocean and the sky are still there as long as we´re sailing...

Lotta

3 comments:

  1. Hampus, if envy is a sin, then I'm sinning right now...congratulations....Allan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Nice to hear you´re soon on the way. It´s wonderful and a fantastic experience but of course there is ups and downs on the way.

    Our link is http://www.mintur.se/resdagbok/6692
    I think http was doubled in the link in this site

    We´re now in the middle of France in the Canal de Briar. We´re slowly moving south and will be in the Med at the end of the summer.

    All the best from Ulla & Lennart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej era arma stackare : ) Vi kommer och delar eländet med er till helgen. Hoppas ni är hemma ...

    ReplyDelete